As a lot of you have noticed, we have added achievements to Tabletop Simulator. Hope you enjoy earning them! Good luck! If you have any good suggestions for more achievements, post on our forums and we may just add it! In addition, we’ve got some new goodies like toggling rotation snapping, height control, and overall general improvements.
Be sure to check out our Tutorial Series to help you along your Tabletop Simulator journey!
- Steam achievements have been added to the game.
- You can check out the full list on Steam.
- Playtime achievements unfortunately do not retroactively work.
- Workshop upload achievement does retroactively work if you are subscribed to your own mods.
- You can now toggle between 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, and 90°rotation snapping (default 15°).
- The UI button on the left side has an angle when pressed it will cycle through the degrees.
- Use 60° for your hex objects, 45° for cards, and 15° for very precise control, etc.
- This will help you more quickly orientate your objects for each system.
- You can now control the default holding height of your objects.
- The UI button on the left side has a man lifting a bar, click on that and move the slider.
- You can use this in combination with ‘R’ to lift objects very high.
- Searching a face up deck will return face up when searching is stopped.
- Searching no longer grabs any loose cards that are in the area of the search.
- Tooltips will no longer clip off the edge of the screen.
- Tooltips have been added to the UI elements on the left side of the screen.
- Tooltips will now resize to fit the content of whatever text is supplied.
- Can use BBcode in the object name to give the text some flair.
- Reduced the shininess of all cards, especially on the Field background.
- Bags in old saves will default to brown instead of grey/white.
- Updated some miscellaneous UI icons.
- Fixed dominoes not having sounds on the “cardboard” surface.
- Fixed the bugged out table issue, when the table cannot be reset after flipping (for real this time!).
- Fixed bug with normal textures not being imported correctly.
- Fixed bug with normal textures being accidently deleted when removing similar objects.
- Fixed being able to unsubscribe from a Workshop mod when deleting.
Discuss this post on our forums!