Happy Halloween! We’ve got some spooktactular things for you, like a digital clock! Not only does it look spiffy and can be tinted, but it works as both a timer AND a stopwatch. A timer was a much wanted feature, so enjoy! Another great new feature is being able to delete mods and saves from within the game.
To start off the new month, we’ve got a tutorial series planned for Tabletop Simulator. We’ll be going over various parts of the game to help make your experience with it even better. This is both for new and old players alike. The first video is an introduction of what’s to come and can be found here:
Digital Clock Added:
- Digital clock works as a regular clock telling time, a stopwatch, and a timer.
- The digital clock can be found in the ‘Chest’ menu under ‘Misc’.
- Right clicking on clock will bring up the option menu where you can swap between the 3 modes and enter the timer length.
- Stopwatch helps keep track of how much time has passed by counting up from zero.
- Timer can be used as a countdown for turns and when it reaches zero an alarm sound plays.
- Mousing over the clock will give you a tooltip of the current displayed info.
- Alt zoom doesn’t currently work on the clock but the tooltip will work until it’s functional.
Hidden Areas Improvements/Fixes:
- For hidden areas that hide objects from you, the transparency is lower making it harder to see through.
- Fixed bug causing objects to not be properly hidden when playing as the host and changing colors.
- Fixed alt zoom working on hidden objects.
- Fixed collision bug when making massive hidden areas.
- Can now delete Workshop Mods, Saves, and Saved Chest Objects from within the game by clicking the trash can icon next to the save.
- Confirmation window will popup to confirm your choice.
- When you delete a Workshop Mod it will unsubscribe you from it on Steam Workshop as well.
Workshop Usability Improvements:
- Removed the manual name field on Update Workshop Menu (now uses the name automatically from the Workshop).
- Added Workshop as a drop menu selection for hosts offering an alternative way to bring up the menu.
- If subscribed to zero mods on the Workshop a link to the Workshop page will automatically be opened with a message about restarting the game.
- Added error messages to the Workshop Uploader if improper information is supplied or empty.
- Player names on the UI are now ordered based on their position on the table which corresponds with turn order.
- Hide GUI keybind has been changed to ‘f11’ so it no longer conflicts with the steam screenshot hotkey ‘f12’.
- Improved the control scheme menu by adding Admin, Modifier, and Tips sections.
- BB code now works on the Server Browser for Server and Game names.
- General UI Header improvement with Font and Icons (Bold and all caps for header names).
- Increased sound max distance by 50% so you can hear sounds on the opposite side of the largest table.
- Fixed host options settings carrying over when joining another game.
- Fixed contextual menu bug when the name field grabbed the password breaking the menu.
- Fixed clicking through the color change gui for hidden objects while holding down ‘h’.
- Fixed the blank name bug for Workshop mods.
- Fixed issue with board textures.
- Fixed objects highlighting when hovering over them through the GUI
- Fixed disappearing pointer bug when host changes player’s color.
- Fixed drop down list getting stuck on screen when the player changes color.