Latest Version: Release v9.5, VR Beta
Tabletop Simulator Patch Notes
DLC – Three Kingdoms Redux
- Three Kingdoms Redux by [url=https://startingplayer.com]Starting Player[/url] is now live.
- Now available for $7.99 with a 20% launch discount!
- Only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone else to play.
- This game is for 3 players only.
- To begin, follow the instructions on screen or open up the notebook when the on screen notes disappear.
- Make sure to hover and read tool tips as some things have specific instructions that need to be followed.
- High quality and detailed with a lot of scripted elements to play around with.
Unity 5.6.2 Update
- Improved CPU Multi-threaded rendering (up to 50% performance increase when there are lots of objects).
- Improved physics calculations at high speed.
- Greatly improved camera collision code to reduce jitter and clipping. (This will also stop cheating by trying to clip under the table to look at cards)
- Chat colors have changed due to the update (are a bit darker).
- Custom AssetBundle project has been updated to the new Unity version as well.
- TTSAssetBundleEffects adds animator support.
- Assetbundles with custom shaders might be pink (Either don’t use custom shaders or re-export your Assetbundles with the updated project).
- Added support for Oculus Touch.
- VR performance improvement up to 30% faster.
- Controllers now animate to match your controller in real life.
- You can toggle UI mode to have a floating UI that can be dragged into position.
- Alt Zoom works a lot better now on everything.
- Hover tooltip text now works with description.
- Fixed resizing game view breaking the UI interaction.
- onObjectTriggerEffect(Object, int index)
- onObjectLoopingEffect(Object, int index)
- onObjectRandomize(Object, string player_color)
- Added bool debug to cast() to visualize the cast.
- Fixed size parameter in cast() being double in size than it should all script must be updated.
- Increased the number of hits from 100 possible to 1000.
- LUTs (look-up textures) have been added to the lighting menu.
- This gives you a wider variety of lighting and color choices from one extreme to the other.
- You can choose from over 100 different LUTs or import your own (256x16).
- You can read more about LUTs here.
- Added “Upload all loaded files” button on the Cloud menu.
- This takes all the files in the mod and uploads them directly to your Steam Cloud.
- This is useful when a mod has a broken file and there’s no other way to fix it.
- This is also great for transferring your local files automatically to the Cloud when you’re ready to play your game in multiplayer.
- Custom files must be cached to your disk in order to work, so make sure to search any bags to force a cache.
- Keep in mind that it will upload ALL files to the Cloud. There’s no way to pick and choose individual files.
- Tooltip text is now aligned left instead of center.
- All menus in the Options folder, as well as the Workshop Upload menu have been slightly updated to match.
- Updated Teams menu.
- Scythe – Updated lighting for better presentation.
- Warfighter – Updated lighting for better presentation.
- Warfighter – Fixed issue with tokens not turned the correct way.
- Updated Tiny Epic Western and In the Name of Odin DLCs so there are no longer any pink elements for Mac & Linux users.
- Added support for 5 teams – welcome, Team Jokers!
- Replaced tablet with a new one that is thinner with smaller bezels.
- Fixed assetbundle name conflict when reloading an object.
DLC – Cavern Tavern
- Created by Final Frontier Games.
- Now available for $7.99 with a 20% launch discount!
- Only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone else to play.
- Can be played solo or with up to 6 players.
- If playing solo, just press the Start button for auto setup and follow the instructions on page 18 of the rulebook.
- For multiplayer, each player must select a character first, then press start for the automated setup.
- Updated the menu to match the rest of the UI.
- You can now create custom turn orders.
- You can now Disable Interactions for players when it’s not their turn.
- Moved end turn button higher up, so it doesn’t block broadcast messages.
- Pass turns from the player names (if box is checked).
- Player names are ordered the same way as turn order on the top right.
- You can change the turn order by moving the color circles in the menu after choosing Custom.
- Documentation on github: https://github.com/Knils/Tabletop-Simulator-Lua-Documentation
- Feel free to make pull requests to improve the documentation.
- Cast now returns the table as a hit object.
- Player class:
- BBCode now works on creatButton().
- Fixed getBoundsNormalized() center being wrong.
- SAVE & EXIT removed from Grid, Lighting & Hands Menus as it will now automatically save each setting.
- Updated Hands menu to match the rest of the UI.
- Reset button added to Grid, Lighting & Hands menu.
- Smooshed thumbnail images instead of cutting them off in the Games Menu.
- Lots of miscellaneous improvements throughout.
- Improved player contextual options to match what is available.
- Alt Zoom doesn’t clip super wide objects offscreen.
- Fixed issue with not being able to see Rotation Snap points when placed.
- Fixed issue with custom infinite bags spawning objects with the wrong rotation.
DLC – Abraca…What?
- Designed by GARYKIMGAMES and published by Korea Boardgames.
- Now available with a 15% launch discount!
- Only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone else to play.
- The dealing of spellstones is automated through the clicking of the relevant spell scroll, as is temporary blindfolding when taking a secret spellstone.
- The health tokens can also be added/removed by buttons, and will be refilled at the start of every new round.
- This is a game where you aren’t supposed to see your own pieces. To prevent pieces from getting knocked out of your hidden zones, the host should set the physics to either semi-lock or locked.
- You can now adjust the lighting by going to Options -> Lighting.
- You can adjust the intensity of the light shining from above.
- The color of the light shining from above can be changed with the color picker.
- Choose between ambient light from the default backgrounds or gradient with 3 colors.
- Choose how strong you want reflections on shiny objects to be.
- You can load lighting from a save file by expanding it.
- You can read all about Lighting in our Knowledge Base.
- Bounds Table:
- New Class Lighting:
- New Class Physics:
- Cast Table:
- Hit Table:
Added type Color and Vector to documentation to cleanup all duplicate documentation.
onScriptingButtonDown(int index, string player_color)
onScriptingButtonUp(int index, string player_color)
Vector offset (transform offset from bounds)
HitTable cast(Table Cast)
Vector size (Box and Sphere)
Vector orientation (Only Box)
int type (1 Ray, 2 Sphere, 3 Box)
Improved erroring when trying to Json.Encode() a table with string and number keys.
Editing a button not changing its color.
Cloud Manager Improvements
- Revamped cloud manager menu to match the rest of the UI.
- You can now see previews of your cloud images.
- To see previews of the OBJ files, click the triple dot icon and choose “preview”.
- Clicking on the file will copy the URL to the clipboard.
Blocked Menu Improvements
- Updated the block menu to match rest of the UI.
- Added ability to block people manually with a name and steam id.
- You can find the Steam ID in Steam by going to View -> Players -> Recent.
- Scrolling the games menu with your middle mouse now properly scrolls on the background/dot icon not just on the buttons.
- Fixed misc blurry parts of the UI.
- Fixed some click colliders to be more accurate.
- Fixed some UI glitches on high resolution screens.
- Fixed jittering when removing blindfold.
- DPI works in non auto scaling mode.
- Added help and knowledge base articles to missing menus, as well as updating old ones.
- Chip stack alt zoom will always look down from the top.
- Saved object will no longer be automatically unlocked when spawned.
- Moving objects around should feel much more smooth.
- Grouping cards while holding them will now hold the deck created from that grouping.
- DLC – Indonesia: Set the point tokens to not be sticky for easier player movement.
- Fixed table & objects disappearing when using gizmo tool & top down camera.
- Fixed AssetBundles or obj files in bags having colliders.
- Fixed Rotation in bags being bugged.
- Fixed assetbundles that are loaded in hidden zones not being hidden.
- Fixed issue with Hand Zone creating card copies when grouping them.
- Fixed Custom Token collider issues.
- Fixed issue with clients getting stuck loading when rewinding.
DLC – Khronos Hunter
- Khronos Hunter by Sorisuto is now available with a 15% launch discount!
- Designed by Hiroyuki Okinoi, this game is published in a Japanese / English edition.
- Scorecard is scripted and coin values are automatically calculated.
- Notification banner that you are close to winning if you reach 100 points.
- The grid now projects onto the surface on objects instead of being static (Great for uneven terrain)
- Grid projection needs to be turned on via toggles for individual objects, but will always project onto the tables.
- Updated the grid ui to include a lot more options and improved visual look.
- In addition to the old horizontal hex grid, you now can use a vertical hex grid.
- You can now change the color & opacity of the grid.
- You can now choose between a thin or thick grid line.
- Line snapping has been added to the hex grid.
- Fixed hex snapping issue with offsets.
- Fixed box snapping issue when dropping object in same spot.
New 2D Pointers
- Added new 2D pointers for the Gizmo, Snap Points, Decals, Vector Paint, & Zones.
- Updated 2D pointers for Joints and Rulers.
- Removed the mini fog icon when in the Zones mode since there is a new pointer (2D pointer only).
- You can now differentiate between the Vector Paint and the Pixel Paint tools.
- We plan on updating the 3D pointers as well in the near future.
Infinite Bag Improvements
- Custom Infinite Bags will no longer load the infinite object into memory.
- Reduced network bandwidth of infinite objects.
- Fixed issue with infinite object positioned in the wrong spot for clients
- Added ‘delete all’ to Decals.
- Fixed issue with decals on infinite objects breaking.
- Fixed decals not hiding in the hand.
- Timers are much more optimized.
- Added color and font_color to ui buttons.
- Added alpha to color table values accessed with either “a” or 4 entry.
- Added grid_projection object member variable.
- Fixed issue with timer not cleaning up correctly and other bugs.
- Increased history log of chat window to 400 messages.
- Eliminated lag when changing tabs that have lots of chat entries.
Updated JSON Reader
- Less bugs.
- Less memory issues.
Revamped Company Video at Launch
- This change should prevent those who would sometimes crash at launch with the old intro video.
- Less annoying sound and more minimal fade in and out.
- Made it easier to update your workshop mods by adding an easy way to get your ID in the Update Workshop section.
- Mousing over 3D buttons will not show an icon like it does for bags, Assetbundles, etc.
- Reduced stuttering caused by Gizmo tool.
- Added DirectX11 launch option (beta).
- Updated Warfighter so that the tokens in the two boxes are now facing the player names.
- Fixed skip empty hand in Turns.
- Fixed bb code name exploit.
- Fixed issue when saving a hidden object, it would reveal its name in the input field.
DLC – In the Name of Odin
- Now live on Steam with a 20% launch discount!
- Decks automatically shuffle when loaded.
- Press the button to randomly select the viking token markers.
- 2-5 Players | Ages 13 & Up.
- Only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone to play.
New Feature – Decals
- You can now place decals on any object.
- Access the Decal tool in the side menu.
- Decals are saved per game.
- When a save is loaded, everyone will have access to the decals in that save.
- Click the plus sign to create new decals.
- The decal you select with have a “Selected” text on it.
- You will see a ghost of your decal so you know how it will look when you place it down.
- The placement will be affected by your camera position.
- Decals will stick to cards and can be shuffled in the deck.
- Decals can be placed on any surface, vertical, horizontal and angled.
- Click a decal to delete it.
- You can rotate decals by using Q and E.
- You can scale decals with the + and – keys.
- When ALT Zooming, you’ll be able to see the decal on the object.
- To disable decals in permissions, it is under the Paint section (just for now).
- Added new launch commands to help debug issues and figure out what’s going on.
- If you are having any type of crashing or problem with something, then using these launch options will help us track down issues that we cannot reproduce on our own.
- Input these in Properties, General and click the SET LAUNCH OPTIONS button.
- You can input multiple launch options by putting a space in between them. Remove the quotes before entering them in.
- “-nothreading” – Disables loading system in the backload.
- “-nosteam” – Disables all the steamworks related stuff.
- “-notablet” – Disables the tablet.
- “-nosubscription” – Stops steam from checking your workshop subscription.
- Added an empty table option called None so you can place your own custom tables (or anything) in its place.
- Scaling object will scale all of its states as well.
- Updated link in the Notebook for Scythe DLC to ensure the latest rules are available.
- Optimized C# calls to Lua that don’t have parameters.
- Fixed crashing issue with tablet (if still occurs, use -notablet launch option for now).
- Fixed issue with Steam avatar portraits being mirrored.
New DLC Indonesia
- Indonesia by Splotter Spellen is now available on Steam for $6.99 with a 10% discount!
- Once players are seated, pressing the “Shuffle First Turn” animated button will randomly select a player order and place colored tokens onto the board.
- Decks will be shuffled.
- The button will then switch to allowing you to raise or lower hidden zones over the player mats, to suit player preference.
- 64-bit support added for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Window 32-bit will still exist, while Mac and Linux will be 64-bit only.
- Better game stability due to being to able to use all system RAM.
- Create larger and more detailed mods due to the ~3 gb limit being removed.
- Faster loading time for mods with larger images.
- Less stutters when loading images.
Unity Engine Upgrade to 5.3.8
- Overall improved fps.
- Better game stability due to fixes on Unity’s end.
- Fixed https ssl loading issue for Mac and Linux.
- Host of other small improvement and fixes.
New Tablet Browser
- Migrated from Awesomium to Embedded Browser.
- More update to date browser will cause less issue loading websites.
- Perform better compared to the old implementation.
- 64-bit support.
New Steamworks Wrapper
- Migrated from Ludosity to Steamworks.net.
- More update-to-date feature set.
- Ability to add new Steam related features in the future.
- Better Steam related stability.
- 64-bit support.
- Fixed searching a deck and cards weren’t being scaled correctly to match the deck.
- Fixed scrolling or opening a folder the triple dots wouldn’t appear on menu buttons.
New DLC – Xia: Legends of a Drift System
- Xia by Far Out Games is now available on Steam for $7.99 with a 20% discount!
- This is for the base game only – the expansion is not included.
- High quality and detailed with a lot of scripted elements.
- Auto-shuffle of decks.
- Color protection so only the Game Master or the seated player can operate their own buttons.
- Drawers that open and close and contain bags of items.
- Trash chute that, when you close it, deletes the contents.
- Scroll through your ship/npc/ability cards.
- Triggering animation and highlighting when a victory is achieved.
- Xia is for 3-5 players, ages 12 and up.
- Only the host needs to own this DLC.
Updated DLC – Cosmic Encounter Expansion #5 – Cosmic Dominion
- Cosmic Dominion has finally been released in Tabletop Simulator!
- Now available for $2.99 on the Cosmic Encounter store page.
- 30 new aliens – Thirty new aliens blast their way in!
- 32 Reward Cards – Brand new deck!
- 30 Flare Cards – Wacky new powers and flares.
- 8 Ship Markers – New ship markers to create your own variants.
- Cosmic Encounter is required to play Cosmic Dominion.
- Only the host needs to own Cosmic Encounter and its expansions.
DLC – Warfighter Improvements
- Reset card with the sideways setting back to normal.
- Removed the Infinite Bag type from the Warfighter main rulebook cover.
- Main board is now locked in place.
- Returned XP and SUPP tokens to their original Chip setting.
- Tooltip added to the Designator Board to aid clarity.
- Warfighter includes expansions #1-9.
Workshop, Saves and Saved Objects Improvements
- Improved name sorting of folders in saves, workshop, and saved objects.
- Preview games menu now includes save/workshop files that are in folders.
- When searching in Workshop, Saves, and Saved Objects it will search all files in your folder or below.
Steam Cloud Improvements
- Major increase from 1 gig to 100 gigs in the Steam Cloud.
- This should fix issues people had when they reached the 1gig limit.
- 1,000 file limit to 10,000 file limit.
- No need to use external web hosts if you don’t want to.
- Steam Cloud now syncs thumbnail images.
- The Gizmo Tool now works for Promoted Players.
- When an object is selected with the gizmo tool it will also be highlighted by the player’s color.
- Gizmo Tool swapped hotkey with Snap Points to now be F9.
Mac & Linux Improvements
- Fixed Tabletop Simulator documents location for Mac and Linux.
- Should automatically move files.
- Mac: ~/My Games/Tabletop Simulator to ~/Library/Tabletop Simulator
- Linux: ~/My Games/Tabletop Simulator to ~/.local/share/Tabletop Simulator
- Saves folder can now have save files with any format name – they no longer have to be TS_Save_#.
- Added delay for download progress appearing onscreen.
- When searching the new menus, thumbnails should flicker less.
- Added scale property to createButton() and editButton()
- Fixed duplication exploit.
- Fixed some potential issues with TTSAssetBundleEffects with null references.
- Fixed Saved Objects not loading for some people.
- Fixed grid hex setting being lost when opening the grid menu.
- Warfighter by Dan Verssen Games is now available for $14.99 with a 20% launch discount.
- Warfighter includes the base game plus expansions #1-8.
- Warfighter can be played solo or up to 6 players.
- Only the host needs to own this DLC.
- You can now create folders and sub-folders in both Workshop and Saved Games.
- Folders and Save Files can be moved from the root directory to any folders in the respective category.
- Use the Options menu (Triple dots icon) to move files.
- Folders will always default to show on top, except on the main Games Menu.
- Revamped the Saved Objects menu to reflect the updated UI.
- You can now create sub-folders in the Saved Objects menu, as well as move objects around.
- There are now thumbnail preview images.
- A warning pops up when you try to overwrite an object with the same name.
- A warning pops up when you try to move an object into a folder with the same name.
- You can sort the objects by name, updated, loaded and random.
- Updated checkboxes and radio buttons throughout the UI.
- Thumbnails for Saves and Workshop items have been moved out of the thumbnails folder and into the same folder as the Save and Workshop files.
- Image quality of Workshop/Saves thumbnail is less shimmery.
- Added icons for custom table and custom background expand saves.
- Added tooltips to the Server browser Country section.
- You can now move the text with the Gizmo Tool.
- Updated color picker now used with the Text Tool.
- Updated the UI.
- Fixed up flickering background.
- Fixed late joining players breaking the Text Tool.
- You can now use the Gizmo Tool with the Text Tool.
- You can now move the Hand Zones with the Gizmo Tool
- You can now use the box select tool to select multiple objects to use the Gizmo Tool.
- Improved visuals of the rectangle Box Selection.
- It no longer scales based on distance to camera.
- It has a sharper look with the fill color.
- Removed misleading hover highlighting.
- Improved text selection to highlight all for certain input fields.
- Thumbnails will be removed when deleting files.
- Cleaned up project files by deleting old files and rearranging other files.
- Fixed issue with Hotseat not working properly.
- Fixed thumbnail not updating correctly when overriding save.
- Fixed camera colliding with invisible bounds.
- Scuttle! is a pirate themed card game for ages 6 and up and created by Jelly Bean Games.
- Now available for $4.99 with a 20% launch discount.
- Scuttle! includes the base game and 2 free expansions, The Curse of Jack Black and Scurvy!
- Only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone to play.
- The Gizmo tools have been overhauled to be more easy to use and give you more flexibility and control.
- The Gizmo will always be the same size on screen.
- The Gizmo tool can move non-interactable items.
- It works on all objects including zones (excluding Hand Zones).
- You can now use the Gizmo tool on multiple objects.
- CTRL + Click to multi select objects.
- Use to move an object in space.
Snap move. Screen space translation.
- Use to rotate an object.
- Use to scale an object.
Snap scaling. Uniform scale.
- Use to scale an object by stretching its sides.
Snap scaling. Scale from center.
- Local: Gizmos are in selected object’s rotation.
- Global: Gizmos are in global rotation.
- Center: Gizmos placed at the center of the selection.
- Pivot: Gizmos placed at selected object’s pivot point.
- Added Transform menu to Gizmo tool.
- When using the Gizmo Tool, click an object and a menu pops up so you can input the values for the X, Y & Z axis.
- This will let you place, move, rotate or size objects to your exact specifications.
- Drag the x, y, or z label for each component to increase or decrease the value.
- Easy to select and copy (for pasting into Lua scripts) or click to copy it all to clipboard.
- With the improvements to the Gizmo Tool, comes improvements to the Hidden Zones.
- You can now use the Gizmo tools to have precise control of the zones.
- Create your Zones, then switch to the Gizmo Tool (you can use any of them).
- Use Volume Scale to really get the precise size and placement that you want.
- You can also input exact values into the Transform menu if you know the sizes you need.
- Zones no longer have a larger invisible collider (new zones will be default taller).
- Revamped Chest Menu.
- Renamed Chest to Components.
- Updated the Components menu to match the rest of the UI.
- Larger buttons for bigger previews.
- Improved drag & drop spawning positioning.
- Updated category menu icons.
- All doubled separator dash lines have been removed from Tool Tip texts.
- The “Innovative” and “Militant” Mat running order has been switched to match the numbers on the Selection cards.
- Fixed issue with snap points on the Mechanical game mat.
- Fixed typo for ‘Innovative’ in Mat tooltip.
- Fixed minor scripting issues.
- Made the Influence and Industry tokens not sticky, so that manipulating them is easier when trying to move stacks.
- Fixed Colored zones for Red/Green being mixed up.
- Fixed rotation snap points for the porch slots of the player mats so the cards face the correct way.
- onObjectLeaveContainer(Object Container, Object LeaveObject)
- Fixed Superfight DLC so table and backgrounds can’t be clicked on and accidentally deleted.
- Camera reset position for colors that don’t have hands is now calculated based on the positions of the hands on the table.
- You can now ALT zoom objects in the UI menus.
- Improved rotation on objects in the UI to match ALT zoom (Sideways cards, figurines, tools, etc).
- Loading local assetbundle that is already in the caching location will use the shorthand version.
- Fixed issue with ALT RMB dropping both cards when the deck gets down the last two.
- Fixed copying Text Tool guid to clipboard.
- Fixed issue with drop sound for Assetbundles not working.
- Fixed issue with Assetbundle point filter texture being weird.
- Fixed issue with Workshop search tooltips being messed up.
- Fixed issue with loading assetbundles from your local disk.
- Fixed issue with saving in VR.
- Fixed bizarre camera spinning when pressing the spacebar to reset the camera.
- This is a free update for the base DLC game, Scythe, by Stonemaier Games.
- Scythe has been updated to be more user friendly and is our first DLC to include scripting.
- Invaders from Afar adds two new factions, Albion and Togawa.
- The Invaders from Afar rules are incorporated into the existing two rule books.
- Automa cards have been updated to incorporate the new Factions.
- The table is restructured to accommodate the two new factions, turning it from a 5 max to a 7 max player game.
- The Tablets have been removed from the retail box and the links to the PDF’s have been added to the Notebook.
- The bulk of the factions elements now start the game off the table.
- Each player has an animated button in front of them with a scripted control that only they can press. This will spawn all their standard faction components as well as one new addition for each player.
- Each player is now given a two button box that controls the hidden zone over the player’s Power Dial, which only they can manipulate.
- These buttons allow the player to raise and lower this Hidden zone at will during the combat phase and completely replaces the old method of combat power revelation.
- To play Scythe properly in Single Player mode, the player must take the Black (game master) color to enable full control over all faction specific buttons on the table.
- All assets overhauled with brand new materials and shaders.
- Note: Old Scythe saves will not work. Please update to the latest version.
- Added text to the main Top Menu for ease of use.
- Added date to delay tooltip for Games menu – Workshop and saves
- Added tooltips to main menu selections.
- Cleaned up various areas of the UI so they are all matching.
- Games menu can now sort by the last “Loaded”.
- Auto save can now be deleted and expanded like other save files.
- Improved spacing of tooltip when adding a delay tooltip like description.
- Renamed Custom Tile type ‘Mat’ to ‘Rounded’.
- Renamed Saves/Chest folder to Saves/Saved Objects and moved all files over.
- Greatly cleaned up overall code base for faster iteration times in the future.
- Clicking copied to guid to clipboard closes the contextual menu.
- print() goes in all chat tabs now.
- Optimized an empty global script from being executed
- Fixed some bugs with auto play scripts
- All past tense events made present tense (ie, onPickedUp() renamed to onPickUp()) deprecated old calls
- setVelocity(table velocityVector) setAngularVelocity(table angularVelocityVector)
- resting (set)
- getStates() name, guid, id
- More reliable without getting stuck loading.
- Unified all loading under one system for better maintainability.
- Loading progress more accurate to how many unique assets are having to be loaded.
- Fixed issues when changing from one game to another while loading.
- Normal maps load much faster.
- Objects that fail to load will no longer fall through the table but will be locked in the correct position.
- Loading progress will inform you if mod caching is turned off.
- Added a better DLC loading progress indicator.
- Almost eliminated massive lag right when DLC finishes loading.
- VR players can peek when zooming an object by turning their hand. This will no longer hide the object and the peek symbol will show on the item so others are aware.
- VR Alt zoom now works on assetbundles.
- Search and Peek icons show up correctly in VR.
- Fixed VR so it can interact with 3D UI elements just like regular mode.
- Updated most DLCs with links to rulebooks in the Notebook.
- Turn order is now based on the position of the hands on the table instead of a preset list.
- Shaking a stated object will no longer shuffle it.
- Improved sharpness of Assetbundle textures by adding negative mipmap bias to main texture.
- Increased states and effects selection menu from 50 to 99 cap.
- Added better error handling and reporting for Workshop downloading.
- Added broadcast message when copying something to your clipboard.
- Updated Help Menu with Top Down camera info.
- Fixed DLCs with Tablets not loading Rulebooks.
- Fixed issue with returning to main menu with a DLC loaded breaking that DLC in future loads.
- Fixed some selected drop shadow issues with overlapping windows.
- Fixed issue with ‘End Turn’ getting stuck on screen / broken turns.
- Fixed issue with Camera bouncing off non locked objects.
- Fixed issue with Alt zoom on jigsaw puzzle box being upside down at default position.
- Fixed potential memory leak from spotlight.
- Fixed issue with users choosing game master when not the host.
- FIxed issue with Tooltip word wrap not ignoring bbcode and causing weird spacing.
- Fixed issue with Table getting destroyed by falling through the world and breaking the game.
- Fixed issue with 3D objects clipping and overlapping 2D menus.
- Fixed issue with Custom boards not resizing correctly.
- Fixed issue with Korean characters not working correctly in the chat.
- Fixed promoted player spawning custom table / background from expanding a save.
- Fixed loading .cjc error with corrupt custom decks.
- You can now use the new Orthographic camera.
- This keeps the camera locked in top down 2D view.
- This is great for games that require more of a top down view or for placing down and aligning objects perfectly.
- Press P to toggle between the camera modes or right click on a non-object to bring up the Global Contextual Menu.
- Orthographic camera so everything is perfectly flat and readable at any angle.
- Improved object clipping prevention.
- You can now see objects as they are supposed to be.
- It will use the entire screen if it’s supposed to.
- This now works on animated objects and the 3D UI.
- Added Spotlight section on the Main Menu for any relevant news, updates & community spotlights.
- Updated the Main Menu and Multiplayer sections to fit with new UI.
- Improved sharpness of sprites throughout the UI.
- There are a still a lot more updates that need to be done.
- setPositionSmooth() / setRotationSmooth() works on locked objects and they stay locked
- Added isSmoothMoving()
- Added getLock() and setLock(bool)
- Added highlightOn(table color, float duration (Optional)) and highlightOff()
- Fixed issue with cards in new decks not being given a unique GUID.
- Fixed scripting exploit to spawn objects when they are destroyed.
- Fixed not cleaning up Lua coroutines properly.
- Sorting in the Games menu will now save between sessions.
- Games Menu will not forget search term when reloading the UI after expanding mods & saves.
- Fixed issue when resizing the game wouldn’t update video / loading image size.
- Fixed load screen for 21:9 aspect ratio.
- Improved all 3D object previews.
- Optimized physics sleep settings for better performance.
- Optimized stutters.
- Objects are now highlighted the player color when they do any functions – scaling, rolling, color tinting, under, locking, etc. This will allow you to see who are doing things when they aren’t supposed to.
- You can now load custom tables when expanding a mod.
- You can now expand and load custom backgrounds from the Workshop.
- Improved protection against corrupt player prefs.
- Added safe guard for objects falling forever if colliders are lost.
- Better error handling when saving long name URLs to disk.
- Added mouse scrolling to the Games Menu so you can use your scroll wheel to quickly scroll through the pages, as well as on the front menu with the categories.
- Moved Saved Slot number to the top left of thumbnail instead of in the name to give more space for the text.
- Saved objects added to Objects menu in the top bar, so you no longer need to go to the Chest to access it.
- Added confirmation button when loading a save to prevent accidental missclicks.
- Added a /debug command to highlight objects red that are moving. Great for tracking down objects that are causing network and physics overhead.
- Fixed UI issues with the mp3 player.
- Found lost card (Solar Engineering) inside the table and added it to the Research deck for Darkrock Ventures DLC.
- Fixed issue with building cards locking into place upside-down in Tiny Epic Western.
- Fixed issue with the possibility of DLCs breaking when changing from one DLC to another.
- Fixed having to exit to main menu when having a DLC breaking loading.
- Fixed custom token not resizing correctly with more than one in save expand or bag search.
- Fixed expand save / bags not working correctly on old cjc files.
- Fixed issue with closing a custom model menu that hasn’t loaded correctly not being properly deleted.
- Fixed issue with Tooltips being behind elements.
- Fixed issue where the camera spins like crazy when pressing space when at 0.
- Fixed spectator error message when they try to move a piece.
- Fixed issue with Ellipse … text not wrapping correctly.
- Fixed deck override sideways property on card.
- Fixed locked object in deck / bag.
- Fixed issue with Games Menu not refreshing correctly when you save as Promoted.
- Fixed pixel paint drawing not loading between saves.
- Fixed create folder and saved objects appearing behind the UI.
- Fixed tooltip getting stuck on the tools menu.
- In Tiny Epic Western, you are the boss! And upon your boss card, you will keep track of your posse and your influence.
- Now available for $4.99 with a 10% launch discount.
- 1-4 players, Ages 13 and up.
- Only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone to play.
- Updated the Games menu to be more user friendly.
- New Games menu showcases the base “Classic” games, the DLCs, your Workshop mods you’ve subscribed to and your Saved games.
- Each section highlights the first games on each respective list.
- When you click on one of the categories, you will see your games listed in a grid style in default order.
- Workshop and Saved games are now shown with a thumbnail.
- Old save files will not have a thumbnail until resaved.
- Pages have been implemented so you can easily scroll through the different pages without having one continuous scroll.
- Unowned DLCs will have a lock icon.
- Depending on the game category, you can sort by Name, Random, Date Released, Recently updated games, the Slot number, and the Date created.
- This is still a work in progress as we add more features to the menu, like creating folders and favorites. If you have suggestions, please post them below.
- Info – Opens up workshop page in overlay .
- Expand – Lets you open up and see what is in each mod.
- Delete – Will both unsubscribe to the mod and delete the files from your computer.
- Overwrite – Will overwrite the existing saved game.
- Expand – Lets you open up and see what is in each save.
- Delete – Deletes the saved game.
- To create a new save, click on GAMES, SAVES and then press the CREATE button.
- When you save a game, an image will be taken based on where your camera is facing and this will become your thumbnail image.
- Updated Top Bar menu & icons to give it a cleaner and more streamlined look.
- Each icon represents a category and either a window will pop up or you will get a drop down menu with options.
- This helps keep everything more organized and quicker to find what you’re looking for.
- ESC menu has also been updated to reflect the new UI changes.
- You can bring up the menu by pressing the ESC key or pressing the menu icon on the Top Bar.
- To change your color and team, you can now find this by clicking on your name in the top right.
- Fixed some UI elements not being as sharp as they should have been (especially noticeable on text).
- Improved the sharpness of the hover tooltip.
- Color picker: Fixed drop shadow, added tooltips, adjusted placement.
- Search Menu: Fixed clipping.
- Fixed and cleaned up miscellaneous UI elements.
- You can now take high quality screenshots of your games at twice resolution and x8 msaa.
- The UI is ignored, so you don’t need to worry about turning it off.
- Press SHIFT + F11 to take the pictures.
- Screenshots are located in your Documents/My Games/Tabletop Simulator/Screenshots folder.
- Fixed scaling on Research Deck.
- Changed grey pips to black on the mining dice for easier readability.
- Reference Card is now able to be Alt Zoomed.
- The Water Tokens custom bag is now a normal bag, not an Infinite one, and contains the correct limited number of Water Tokens for a legal game.
- Various pieces have been drawn from their bags to form piles beside the main board for the convenience of players when a game begins.
- Each player’s starting Laborer, Gate, Wall and Rock Tokens have been added to their areas to reduce set-up time.
- The player-color-marked pieces set before each of the four Spirit-Card slopes at the back of the table have been moved forward to reduce interference with cards.
- The tray for the Rice Token-bags has been moved forward to be more convenient to reach.
- The bags for Laborer, Growth and Livestock Tokens, and for Achievement Tiles, have been moved forward to be more convenient to reach.
- The offering-bowl object containing the Water Tokens bag has been moved to the other side of the table for convenience.
- The reflective setting on the Round Marker piece has been altered slightly to make it appear more authentically wooden and less shiny.
- The scale of the Water Tokens has been reduced slightly to make them more manageable on the player-boards.
- Added information to the Notebook’s Key Points about the corridors in the Wizard’s Academy DLC.
- Fixed typo for the “Acolyte” character sheet in the Darkest Night DLC.
- Fixed spacing in the tooltip for the “Anna & Wojtek” figurine in the Scythe DLC.
- Added a tooltip in the chat settings to include a link to the global chat rules.
- In global chat your name is highlighted purple when someone mentions you.
- Added Peek option under Modifiers in the Help Menu.
- Fixed issue when searching objects would add random snap points.
- Fixed zombie search icon getting stuck on object.
- Fixed issue where blindfolded users were able to see peek and card search indicators.
- Fixed issue with Tutorial being stuck on ? mark stage because ESC Help Menu didn’t work.
- Fixed issue with loading a new save not clearing out any drawings from the previous save or game.
- Fixed search clipping on different aspect ratios.
- Fixed search lighting being too bright.
- Fixed issue with Tooltip getting stuck on pointer.
- Fixed issue when searching a bag that contains a custom infinite bag.
- Darkrock Ventures by Magic Meeple Games is now live!
- 2-5 players with a solo variant, ages 14 and up.
- Available for $5.99 with a 10% launch discount.
- Only the host needs to own the DLC.
- Added names to cards that didn’t have them.
- Fixed spelling errors in tool tips.
- Fixed some punctuation in the Notebook.
- Added link to the rulebook in the Notebook.
- Unlocked white starting pieces.
- Improved draggable windows look and clarity.
- Drop shadow added on focused window.
- Improved window focus recognition.
- Swapped out all background menus for an improved look.
- Improved look of close buttons.
- Fixed issue with drawing on interactable = false objects not working.
- Fixed pointer position on interactable = false objects not being aligned properly.
- Fixed custom model and custom tile sharing an image together having messed up aspect ratios.
- Fixed issue with tabs influencing other windows[
- Spirits of the Rice Paddy by Ape Games has been released!
- Now available for $5.99 with a 10% launch discount.
- 2-4 players, ages 13 and up.
- Only the host needs to own the DLC.
- Developer and Moderator tags added to Global Chat [DEV] & [MOD].
- Developers now show up as red and Moderators are now orange.
- The bot Berserk will show up as red but without any tags.
- Fixed Global Chat mods/devs coloring not working consistently.
- Added setCustomObject() getCustomObject() assetbundle, image_secondary.
- Added AssetBundle trigger and looping effects.
- Improved the look of smaller scripting buttons to allow smaller sizes and reduced pixelations at further away zooming.
- Fixed issue with scripting button at zero size not hiding for clients.
- Peek now works in searching, so you can see the front and backs of objects.
- Improved icon indicators for Peek and Search for better tracking.
- More hover over icons have been added to dice, RPG figurines, the clock and effects for AssetBundles.
- Fixed issue with Broadcast messages getting stuck on screen if disabling the UI with F11.
- Fixed issue with Viticulture DLC colors of textures being off.
- Fixed text in tooltip for Automa cards in Viticulture DLC.
- Fixed issue with AssetBundle physics material setting not working.
- Fixed issue with Particle effects not triggering with TTSAssetBundleEffects.
- Fixed issue with custom model flying up when removed from bags.
- Fixed issue with Vector and Paint tool being seen in solid hidden zones at certain camera angles.
DLC – Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game
Workshop & Saves Folder Creation
Saved Objects Menu
Text Tool Improvements
Gizmo Tool Improvements
Box Select Improvements
New DLC – Scuttle!
New Gizmo Tools
Volume Scale (NEW):
Transform Space (NEW):
Hidden Zones Improvements
Scythe DLC Improvements
Tiny Epic Western DLC Improvements
DLC Scythe Expansion – Invaders from Afar
New Camera Mode – Top Down
ALT Zoom Revamp
Sorting & Saving Improvements
Loading Screen Improvements
New DLC – Tiny Epic Western
Games Menu Overhaul
Hover over a game for different options:
Top Bar and ESC menu Overhaul
High Quality Screenshots
Darkrock Ventures Improvements
Spirits of the Rice Paddy Improvements
DLC – Darkrock Ventures
Wizard’s Academy Improvements
DLC – Spirits of the Rice Paddy
Global Chat Improvements