Create your own original games, import custom assets, set up complete RPG dungeons, manipulate the physics, create hinges & joints, and of course flip the table when you are losing the game. All with an easy to use system integrated with Steam Workshop. You can do anything you want in Tabletop Simulator. The possibilities are endless!
Tabletop Simulator has it all. The base game includes 15 classics like Chess, Poker, Chinese Checkers, Dominoes, and Mahjong. If you’re the tabletop gaming type, we include an RPG Kit which has tilesets & furniture, as well as animated figurines that you can set up and battle with your friends, with even more options in the Chest. There’s even an option for a Game Master so they can control the table!
If you’re into creativity and prototyping, you can easily create your own games by importing images onto custom boards & tables, create custom decks, import 3D models, and much more. You can choose to upload your creations on the Steam Workshop or share them privately with your friends.
Everyone can play Tabletop Simulator! Play a classic board game with grandma, have poker night with the guys, or start your epic RPG adventure with your crew. Play almost any tabletop game you can think of! Being a multiplayer-focused game, up to 8 players can play at any given time.
- Online sandbox with unlimited games to play how you want.
- Multiplayer physics with objects that collide and interact just how you would expect.
- Create your own mods easily with full Steam Workshop support and 3D model importing.
- Play just like you do in real life; pick up, rotate, shake, and throw any object.
- Up to 8 people can play together on the same table & talk on in-game voice chat.
- Team system with voice and text chat.
- Save & load individual objects and complete games.
- Hotseat mode allowing you to play locally on the same computer.
- Browse the internet, listen to music, and watch videos in multiplayer, in-game on a tablet.
- Perfect for RPGs – build your very own roleplaying dungeons with our modular tileset, RPG Kit and tablet (useful for character sheets).
- Great admin tools to enable or disable player permissions and to eliminate griefing in public games.
- Custom 360° panoramic backgrounds that change the mood.
- Included games: Backgammon, Cards, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Custom, Dice, Dominoes, Go, Mahjong, Pachisi, Piecepack, Poker, Reversi, RPG Kit, Sandbox, Solitaire, Tablet
- Nerd³ FW – Tabletop Simulator
- SeaNanners plays Tabletop Simulator
- SRS MATCH – Nonsensical Checkers Ep.1 (Tabletop Simulator)
Steam, Humble Store, Greenman Gaming, Bundle Stars Store, Desura, and Amazon.
You can also use one of the widgets below to purchase the game directly either from Humble or Steam.
When buying a 4-pack, please remember that if you already own the game, you will only receive 3 copies (Humble). You won’t be able to purchase a 4-pack at all through Steam because you already have a copy.
What you need to do is purchase a 4-pack as a gift to someone else so they can distribute it. This applies to both Steam and Humble.