Similar to Custom Tiles, you can create different components for your games. The nice thing about custom tokens is that you can use transparent images, so you can create many different kinds of shapes.
- Click on OBJECT -> COMPONENTS -> CUSTOM -> TOKEN.
- Import an image from your computer or upload your images to a web host and input the URL manually.
- Choose how thick or thin you want your token to be.
- Choose the merge distance of your image (this determines how accurate the program will trace your images. The lower the number the more accurate, but more expensive to use. The higher the number, the less accurate.
- Do you want your tokens to stack like poker chips? Then check this box.
- Press Import and see your new tokens in action!
Currently, you can only input one image that will show on both sides.
Lock the tokens and then use the Gizmo tool to rotate them to stand.