Custom Rotation Values
You can customize rotation values by using the Gizmo tool on the left.
1. Get your custom object in order.
2. Click on the Gizmo Tool and choose rotation value.
3. Click on your object and click the + symbol to create a new custom rotation value.
4. Enter in a name or number for the value and click the red arrow to have it use its current rotation, or enter in a custom rotation.
5. Click submit and right click on the object to bring up the contextual menu.
6. Choose your rotation value from the list to easily change it or hover over the object and press the corresponding number keys.