1-6 Players | 12+
~Approximately 60 minutes & Up
Wizard’s Academy is a cooperative board game in which you play as an apprentice wizard during a magical emergency. The wizard who owns the academy is missing, along with all of your teachers, it’s down to you and the other students. You have a lot going for you: The infinite power of magic allows you to summon, dismiss, move, adjust, switch or empower any aspect of the game. Only one thing stands in your way: None of you have the faintest clue what any of your spells actually do.
• Trial by fire, experiment to find out what you can do. Try to work out how to use your power before you’re destroyed by the consequences of using it carelessly.
• Millions of possible spellbook layouts, different powers every game.
• Face over a dozen threats including imps, fires, floods, haunting and demons.
• Threats that combat each other. Don’t have a spell to put out that fire? Just open a hole to the water dimension instead!
• Colourful characters. Each associated with a collection of spells that have different effects when cast by them.
• Fair play mechanics. Disasters are drawn a round in advance to give you time to prepare rather than being blindsided by the RNG.
• Scenarios change the objective of the game and add unique rules. Survive a monstrous invasion. Reverse an unwanted bodyswap. Form the student society for the preservation of imps. Summon and control a demon. Pin uncooperative rooms into place. Stop a raging fire thawing out a frozen demon. Fight your own spellbook. And more!
Discuss Wizard’s Academy in our forums.
Only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone to play.
Everyone must own Tabletop Simulator in order to play Wizard’s Academy.