For the most part we’re working on updating Tabletop Simulator, but there are a lot of other things that need to be done as well. Like marketing the game, coming up with things for the community, business relations and much more!
These past few weeks has been about project management. I got us all setup in JIRA and Confluence to keep track of and stay on top of our updates and everything else we need to do. It’s still a work in progress, but I absolutely love it. I also worked on community related things that I tested out last week – like this new Weekly Post to keep you guys up to date on what we’re doing and the new “Did you know…?” Quick Tips! There’s still a lot to do and more fun things to come, so hope you enjoy!
Behind the Scenes
We have finalized a deal with a publisher to bring their game into TTS as official DLC. We can’t tell you what it will be yet, but we hope you will look forward to it! This particular game is a lot more detailed, so it will take a bit more time to get it all setup and into TTS.
Some things that will be worked on in the near future.
- More tutorial videos – I’m a bit behind on these, but there will be a lot more great things to showcase since our last ‘Custom Content’ video.
- Written instructions – Not everyone wants to watch a video, sometimes you want to be able to take your time and just read through instructions. This will take a lot of time since there’s so much to go over, but definitely look forward to it!
We value our community’s feedback and over this past year we have implemented a lot of features and suggestions that you guys have given us. And we’re still listening! Please continue to post your suggestions on our official forums. Here’s a teaser of what we’ve been working on for upcoming updates.
- Digital counters – This one has been requested for some time and will make score keeping, counting, and anything else you need it for that much easier!
- Custom bags – Everyone has been wanting to create their own custom containers, and we’re working on making this happen!
- Hidden Areas – The hidden areas are great, but they can definitely use some work. We’ll be working to improve them to make them more user friendly.
Discuss this post on our forums!