08/04/2017 – Update v9.6 New DLC Battle For Greyport, Hands Overhaul, & Custom Rotation Values!
Another week is upon us and with that, a new patch! This update brings in a new DLC by SlugFest Games. We’re happy to bring you The Red Dragon Inn: Battle For Greyport! Now available in Tabletop Simulator!
You and your adventuring companions are just returning to the bustling city of Greyport after your latest adventure. You are all looking forward to relaxing and spending some of your hard-earned loot at The Red Dragon Inn. The party will have to wait, though, because the city is under attack by evil monsters!
We also have an exciting update to Hands, where you can now bring objects into them! Your hands aren’t just for cards any more! And not just that, but you can now draw and deal from loot bags, infinite bags and stacks!
We also have a new tool for you in the side menu – Rotation Values! What does this mean? You can now create custom tooltips for your dice or anything else that needs a tooltip that changes depending on the rotation of the object. Names or numbers are allowed!
Read on for the full details!
DLC – The Red Dragon Inn: Battle For Greyport
- Battle For Greyport by SlugFest Games is now available in TTS.
- Priced at $7.99 with a 20% launch discount.
- 2-5 players, 12 & up.
- Only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone else to play.
- To use the scripted rulebook scroll, just click the NEXT and BACK text.
- You need a minimum of 2 players, but if you want to check out the scripted functions in single player, once you choose your character, change seats to choose another character and then click confirm.
- Hands can now work with any object if enabled in the toggles menu.
- Deal and draw works on individual objects like a singular card.
- You can now deal and draw from bags, infinite bags, and stacks.
- Works with arbitrary rotation and sideways cards.
- Improved spacing with hands to work better and on dynamic sized objects.
- Improved hands reacting to manipulation with the gizmo tools better.
- Optimized performance of hands.
- Improved lift height when grabbing something from a hand.
- Fixed issue when dealing / drawing that the wrong hand could grab the object.
- Fixed clipping issues when flipping / rotating cards in your hand.
- Fixed object stacking together when they were in a hand.
Set Rotation Value on Object Tooltip
- This allows you many options like custom dice tooltips or custom tiles with different tooltips depending on what side its laying on.
- Number or name values are both allowed.
- You can mouse over any object with rotation values and press a number to make it change to that. Or use the contextual menu and Rotation Value to the number.
- It will try to add up totals on the same objects just like the built in dice do.
- Added bool use_hands
- Added deal(int number, string color = “Seated”, int index = 1)
- Added setRotationValues(Table), getRotationValues()
- Added getHandCount()
- Updated getHandTransform(int index = 1)
- Updated setHandTransform(Transform, int index = 1)
Three Kingdoms Redux DLC Improvements
- Adjusted the initial number of dealt cards.
- Fixed issue with the deck labels for the Generals.
- Fixed scripting issue with cards being dealt sideways.
Khronos Hunter DLC Improvements
- Three marked spaces have been added with snap-points.
- An extra rescaled version of the square-marker bag has been added to each player area so level-ups can be marked on these extra cards.
- The mana-coin bags in each player area have been moved to make room for these spaces.
- You can now use BB Code colors on black text. Ex, works in Notebook now.
- Black text is more readable in chat.
- Fixed being able to move a file / folder to the same location it already is at.
- First loading scene is now async and has a spinning loading wheel.
- Optimized CPU usage with lots of objects by 10-20% reduction.
- Uncapped FPS will no longer cap to 144 but unlimited.
- Quarter now has heads or tails tooltip.
- Fixed auto raise so that you can’t pick up an object over and over again to make it fly upwards.
- Fixed issue with Sticky toggle not working properly on bowls.
- Fixed flickering with 2D pointer when using tools.