06/23/2017 – Update v9.4 Steam Sale, New DLC: Cavern Tavern, & Revamped Turns
Our latest DLC is Cavern Tavern, created by Final Frontier Games, now available in Tabletop Simulator!
In a war torn land, a magical land of heroic feats and epic quests, there is a place that has never felt the wrath of the ongoing and everlasting war between the five realms. Hidden in the hills of Strongcliff, deep in the shadows of a cavern lies the best kept secret for many years.
We also made some great improvements to the Turns Menu. You can customize your turn orders, disable interactions and enable players to pass turns to another!
DLC – Cavern Tavern
- Created by Final Frontier Games.
- Now available for $7.99 with a 20% launch discount!
- Only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone else to play.
- Can be played solo or with up to 6 players.
- If playing solo, just press the Start button for auto setup and follow the instructions on page 18 of the rulebook.
- For multiplayer, each player must select a character first, then press start for the automated setup.
- Updated the menu to match the rest of the UI.
- You can now create custom turn orders.
- You can now Disable Interactions for players when it’s not their turn.
- Moved end turn button higher up, so it doesn’t block broadcast messages.
- Pass turns from the player names (if box is checked).
- Player names are ordered the same way as turn order on the top right.
- You can change the turn order by moving the color circles in the menu after choosing Custom.
- Documentation on github: https://github.com/Knils/Tabletop-Simulator-Lua-Documentation
- Feel free to make pull requests to improve the documentation.
- Cast now returns the table as a hit object.
- Player class:
- BBCode now works on creatButton().
- Fixed getBoundsNormalized() center being wrong.
- SAVE & EXIT removed from Grid, Lighting & Hands Menus as it will now automatically save each setting.
- Updated Hands menu to match the rest of the UI.
- Reset button added to Grid, Lighting & Hands menu.
- Smooshed thumbnail images instead of cutting them off in the Games Menu.
- Lots of miscellaneous improvements throughout.
- Improved player contextual options to match what is available.
- Alt Zoom doesn’t clip super wide objects offscreen.
- Fixed issue with not being able to see Rotation Snap points when placed.
- Fixed issue with custom infinite bags spawning objects with the wrong rotation.
Discuss this post on our forums!