06/09/2017 – Update v9.3 New DLC: Abraca…What?, Lighting Menu, & Scripting Improvements!
An exciting new feature that a lot of you have asked for is the ability to adjust the lighting! You no longer have to rely on the 8 different backgrounds for the only light source. You can customize your own and combining that with Assetbundles, you can create some pretty nifty things. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks to all of your feedback, we made a lot of improvements as well as additions to scripting and we’ve added the much requested hotkeys to scripting (so keybinds had to be reset – sorry!).
DLC – Abraca…What?
- Designed by GARYKIMGAMES and published by Korea Boardgames.
- Now available with a 15% launch discount!
- Only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone else to play.
- The dealing of spellstones is automated through the clicking of the relevant spell scroll, as is temporary blindfolding when taking a secret spellstone.
- The health tokens can also be added/removed by buttons, and will be refilled at the start of every new round.
- This is a game where you aren’t supposed to see your own pieces. To prevent pieces from getting knocked out of your hidden zones, the host should set the physics to either semi-lock or locked.
- You can now adjust the lighting by going to Options -> Lighting.
- You can adjust the intensity of the light shining from above.
- The color of the light shining from above can be changed with the color picker.
- Choose between ambient light from the default backgrounds or gradient with 3 colors.
- Choose how strong you want reflections on shiny objects to be.
- You can load lighting from a save file by expanding it.
- You can read all about Lighting in our Knowledge Base.
- Bounds Table:
- New Class Lighting:
- New Class Physics:
- Cast Table:
- Hit Table:
Added type Color and Vector to documentation to cleanup all duplicate documentation.
onScriptingButtonDown(int index, string player_color)
onScriptingButtonUp(int index, string player_color)
Vector offset (transform offset from bounds)
HitTable cast(Table Cast)
Vector size (Box and Sphere)
Vector orientation (Only Box)
int type (1 Ray, 2 Sphere, 3 Box)
Improved erroring when trying to Json.Encode() a table with string and number keys.
Editing a button not changing its color.
Cloud Manager Improvements
- Revamped cloud manager menu to match the rest of the UI.
- You can now see previews of your cloud images.
- To see previews of the OBJ files, click the triple dot icon and choose “preview”.
- Clicking on the file will copy the URL to the clipboard.
Blocked Menu Improvements
- Updated the block menu to match rest of the UI.
- Added ability to block people manually with a name and steam id.
- You can find the Steam ID in Steam by going to View -> Players -> Recent.
- Scrolling the games menu with your middle mouse now properly scrolls on the background/dot icon not just on the buttons.
- Fixed misc blurry parts of the UI.
- Fixed some click colliders to be more accurate.
- Fixed some UI glitches on high resolution screens.
- Fixed jittering when removing blindfold.
- DPI works in non auto scaling mode.
- Added help and knowledge base articles to missing menus, as well as updating old ones.
- Chip stack alt zoom will always look down from the top.
- Saved object will no longer be automatically unlocked when spawned.
- Moving objects around should feel much more smooth.
- Grouping cards while holding them will now hold the deck created from that grouping.
- DLC – Indonesia: Set the point tokens to not be sticky for easier player movement.
- Fixed table & objects disappearing when using gizmo tool & top down camera.
- Fixed AssetBundles or obj files in bags having colliders.
- Fixed Rotation in bags being bugged.
- Fixed assetbundles that are loaded in hidden zones not being hidden.
- Fixed issue with Hand Zone creating card copies when grouping them.
- Fixed Custom Token collider issues.
- Fixed issue with clients getting stuck loading when rewinding.