03/03/2017 – Update v8.8 New DLC, Warfighter, New Saved Objects Menu & Folder Creation!
Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game by Dan Verssen Games, has been in the works for a long time, and we’re happy to finally have this game released! Warfighter includes not just the base game, but expansions 1-8, so you get a jam packed game for one price!
Warfighter is a card game for 1 to 6 players. You play cooperatively with your friends against the system to complete present day squad-level combat missions.
We have some great improvements this week with the addition of creating folders in the Games Menu for Workshop and Saved Games! The Saved Objects Menu got a much needed overhaul with improvements to the entire folder system. Keep reading on for full details!
DLC – Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game
- Warfighter by Dan Verssen Games is now available for $14.99 with a 20% launch discount.
- Warfighter includes the base game plus expansions #1-8.
- Warfighter can be played solo or up to 6 players.
- Only the host needs to own this DLC.
Workshop & Saves Folder Creation
Saved Objects Menu
- Revamped the Saved Objects menu to reflect the updated UI.
- You can now create sub-folders in the Saved Objects menu, as well as move objects around.
- There are now thumbnail preview images.
- A warning pops up when you try to overwrite an object with the same name.
- A warning pops up when you try to move an object into a folder with the same name.
- You can sort the objects by name, updated, loaded and random.
- Updated checkboxes and radio buttons throughout the UI.
- Thumbnails for Saves and Workshop items have been moved out of the thumbnails folder and into the same folder as the Save and Workshop files.
- Image quality of Workshop/Saves thumbnail is less shimmery.
- Added icons for custom table and custom background expand saves.
- Added tooltips to the Server browser Country section.
Text Tool Improvements
- You can now move the text with the Gizmo Tool.
- Updated color picker now used with the Text Tool.
- Updated the UI.
- Fixed up flickering background.
- Fixed late joining players breaking the Text Tool.
Gizmo Tool Improvements
- You can now use the Gizmo Tool with the Text Tool.
- You can now move the Hand Zones with the Gizmo Tool
- You can now use the box select tool to select multiple objects to use the Gizmo Tool.
Box Select Improvements
- Improved visuals of the rectangle Box Selection.
- It no longer scales based on distance to camera.
- It has a sharper look with the fill color.
- Removed misleading hover highlighting.
- Improved text selection to highlight all for certain input fields.
- Thumbnails will be removed when deleting files.
- Cleaned up project files by deleting old files and rearranging other files.
- Fixed issue with Hotseat not working properly.
- Fixed thumbnail not updating correctly when overriding save.
- Fixed camera colliding with invisible bounds.
Discuss this post on our forums.